Thursday, August 11, 2011

daily makeup!(:

hey guys. sorry this is going to be hard to explain but, ill try to explain to guys whats my daily makeup and how i do it. okay first i use lotion. you can use any one you like, but i use vanilla bean noel from the bath&body works winter collection. i really love this lotion it makes my skin fresh and really soft and it smells really good.(: next i use foundation. i use a pressed powder one from jafra in light medium(number 244). with this i use my i.d bare escentuals flawless face brush.i apply my foundation all over my face and neck too. next i prime my eyes with the almay eye-primer in number 1. next i apply a skin color all over my eye lid, under my eye, the inter/outer corners of my eye and browbone. for this i use the browbone color the maybelline expert wear eyeshadow trio in chocolate mousse.then after i use the lid color, which is a light brown for my lid and then i use the crease color which is a darker brown but its not to dark, which is why i like it. if you like the natural look i would get this because it perfect for that.next i use two different mascaras the first is from beauticontrol, its the spectaculash thickening mascara in black. i rally like this mascaa because it makes my lash look long and it looks really natural. the next mascara i use over the beauticontrol mascara is the maybelline lashstiletto in soft black. i only wear the lashstiletto if im going out. next i line my waterline with a eyeliner. for this i use jetblack pencil liner from claires(: and line my top line and lashes. now for blush i use beauticontrol unbelievable blush in wine. lastly i use just a chapstick. i use berts bees and my covergirl natureluxe lip stick in  grenache(number 235). and thats it i hope you guys enjoyed.(:
xoxo,
       kate!(:<3

No comments:

Post a Comment